Reprise of Ethical Considerations for Delivering ABA Services via Telemedicine
Resources for Autism Assessment and Care amid COVID-19 Pandemic
Target Audience: BCBAs, BCaBAs, and RBTs who serve clients in homes, schools, or the community
VKC TRIAD and the Behavior Analysis Association of Mississippi (BAAMS) invite BCBAs/LBAs to join us for an introductory overview of key ethical considerations in delivering behavior analytic services via telemedicine. VKC TRIAD regularly uses various modes of telepractice to reach and support families and educators in rural and low resource communities, and will share foundational information based on lessons learned and a broad expertise across a variety of telemedicine-based programming. This Webinar is hosted by TRIAD and BAAMS, but is open to all.
- Highlight ethical considerations for planning and delivering behavior analytic service enhanced through telehealth
- Describe a process for individualizing a service model that incorporates evidence-based therapeutic approaches that a consultant can deliver remotely
- Determining client needs, selecting appropriate assessment/treatment pathways, and supporting service delivery through telehealth
Topics not covered
- Billing or insurance regulations relative to telehealth
- COVID-19-specific regulations, guidance, or recommendations
- Role of licensure in providing telehealth
April 16 Webinar
These videos are also archived on our online learning portal with resources. You can register for an account at triad.vkclearning.org.
Please look for the (CC) in the bottom right corner to display closed captioning.