TRIAD offers Brief Online Training Sessions (BOTS) to provide information on evidence-based practices for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Check our online learning portal to access these free trainings and resources on topics designed for parents and other caregivers!
- Go to triad.vkclearning.org
- Create a free account by clicking on “Register.” You will create a username and password. Fill out the form and select “TRIAD” under the doorway. You will receive an email verification. Once you do, click the link to verify your account and log in.
- Click on “Caregivers” to access the Caregiver Training Modules or on another category to access other BOTs.
- Click “open” for the series you would like to watch.
- Click “launch” for the training you want to watch and enjoy!
For other research, clinical or live training resources visit: vkc.vumc.org/vkc/triad/archved-webinars