TRIAD Autism Research
TRIAD research programs and partnerships examine the causes and treatment of autism spectrum disorders.
These projects include:
- The diagnosis of autism
- Identification of genetic and core behavioral features of autism
- The nature and treatment of sleep disturbance in children with autism
- Early intervention with children at risk for autism
- Development of siblings of children with autism
- Understanding the health and well-being of parents with children with autism.
TRIAD often collaborates with other research organizations operating at Vanderbilt and elsewhere.