- Educators can register as individuals or with colleagues teaching similar students and/or using similar instructional approaches.
- Educators in inclusive, resource, or self-contained settings serving the academic needs to students with IEPs are welcome to participate.
- Educators will need to agree to remote observations, meetings, and video reflection.
- Readings, online modules, or other resources may be shared with educators.
- Additional details regarding participation requirements for ongoing collaboration are outlined in a participant agreement.
- Engagement with academic instruction for autistic students and/or students with significant, moderate, or mild cognitive impairments
- Instructional routines to use with a specific student or groups of students
- Planning engaging instruction
- Delivery of engaging instruction
- Support in using existing curricular resources in classroom
- Identification of additional materials for the district to consider purchasing and implementing
- Online modules
- Individualized consultation via zoom
- Individualized coaching via zoom
- Video self-reflection
||Some academic consultations may include coaching, which will include some or all of the following:
- Format: delivered remotely, with zoom and/or video reflection
- Technology required: webcam
- Frequency: At least bi-weekly
|Online Learning Assignments
||Online learning may be a part of some academic consultations. Online learning will include some of all of the following
- Format: asynchronous online modules
- Length: approximately 15 minutes in length per module
- Number: individualized based on educator goals
- Location: TRIAD online learning portal
- Homework: there may be additional task assigned, including readings, or reviewing of sample videos.
|Proof of Attendance
||Professional development hours are dependent on the length of the consultation, how many modules are viewed, the number of coaching sessions, and the amount of time spent in consultation with TRIAD.