- Educators can register as individuals or with colleagues teaching similar students and/or using similar instructional approaches.
- Educators in inclusive, resource, or self-contained settings serving the academic needs to students with IEPs are welcome to participate.
- Educators will need to agree to remote observations, meetings, and video reflection.
- Readings, online modules, or other resources may be shared with educators.
- Additional details regarding participation requirements for ongoing collaboration are outlined in a participant agreement.
- Reading, math or writing instruction for students with significant cognitive impairments
- Reading, writing, or math instruction for students with mild to moderate needs
- Reading, writing or math instructional routines to use with groups of students
- Designing engaging instruction
- Delivery of engaging instruction
- Support in using existing curricular resources in classroom
- Identification of additional materials for the district to consider purchasing and implementing
- Supporting instruction for an individual student or group of students
- Online modules
- Individualized consultation via zoom
- Individualized coaching via zoom
- Video self-reflection
Some academic consultations may include coaching, which will include some or all of the following:
- Format: delivered remotely, with zoom and/or video reflection
- Technology required: webcam
- Frequency: At least bi-weekly
|Online Learning Assignments
Online learning may be a part of some academic consultations. Online learning will include some of all of the following
- Format: asynchronous online modules
- Length: approximately 15 minutes in length per module
- Number: individualized based on educator goals
- Location: TRIAD online learning portal
- Homework: there may be additional task assigned, including readings, or reviewing of sample videos.
|Proof of Attendance
Professional development hours are dependent on the length of the consultation, how many modules are viewed, the number of coaching sessions, and the amount of time spent in consultation with TRIAD.