- Registration can occur individually or with a group of administrators from the same building or district
- Priority will be given to administrators, coaches, or other instructional leaders.
- Participants will meet with TRIAD to planning the professional development opportunity for their staff. The length and frequency of these planning sessions is dependent upon the specific PD needs of the individual schools, but will include a minimum of 2 planning meetings.
- Administrators will be responsible for facilitating and delivering the professional development to their staff. Remote support from TRIAD while delivering the professional development is available.)
- Participants need to be in a role that allows the opportunity for leading professional development for other professionals in their building or district.
||All professional development will be centered around the instructional planning and delivery research included in Explicit Instruction, by Anita Archer and Charles Hughes. Specific topics can include
- Instructional Delivery
- Eliciting responses
- Instructional feedback
- Instructional Planning
- Skill and strategy instruction
- Vocabulary instruction
- Gradual release model
- Participants will be provided the text Explicit Instruction by Anita Archer and Charles Hughes
- Participants will meet with TRIAD via zoom to identify how much of the text is relevant to their staff needs
- TRIAD and participants will work collaboratively to identify the best format to lead staff through a book study. Options include
- Existing professional learning communities
- Faculty meetings
- Professional development days
- During team meetings
- Individually to a small group of targeted teachers
- Remote, on-going support while planning the book study or professional development opportunity
- Remote support is available while delivering the professional development or leading the book study
|Proof of Attendance
||Professional development hours is contingent upon the amount of time spent working with TRIAD to develop and deliver the professional development to staff, and will be provided to participants once the professional development is delivered to their staff.