- Internet access & web-capable device (i.e. tablet, computer, etc.)
- Complete application
- Team members include administrators, special education coordinators, principals, BCBAs, and one paraeducator
- All team members complete the participant agreement
- Willingness to complete multiple, live remote coaching sessions
- Willingness to present and train others
- Willingness to complete assignments asynchronously
- What is Autism?
- Behavior & Learning
- Reinforcement Systems
- Visual Supports
- Task Analysis
- Teaching Communication
||Two meetings per month:
- Didactic presentation of training materials
- Reflection and review of content presented
- Supported small group activities and discussion
||The second of the two meetings per month is considered a coaching call. During this time, participants will discuss live presentation of the material and problem solve with TRIAD consultants on further resources needed, etc.
|Online Learning Assignments
- Learning modules will be assigned prior to team meetings.
- Learning modules will be completed asynchronously.
- The duration of each module is no more than 15 minutes
- All modules will be found on triad.vkclearning.org
- A unique access code will be assigned once the project begins.
- Each module will include guided notes to be completed while watching.
|Proof of Attendance
||Participants will receive certificates documenting their participation after all sessions and accompanying assignments are completed. Number of hours differs based on partnership agreement and time interacting with the service.