How do I access the Transition Facilitator Asynchronous Learning Course?
TRIAD is providing free online modules designed for specifically for LEA faculty and staff in Tennessee who work in the middle or high school setting. The purpose of this course is to help facilitate effective transition planning for students with autism spectrum disorders.
Step 1: Register
- Go to triad.vkclearning.org
- Click "Register" located in the right corner of the page
- Fill out the form and select "TRIAD" under the doorway
- You will receive an email for verification. Once you do, click the link to verify your account.
Step 2: Login
- Login at triad.vkclearning.org
- Hover over "My Courses" and click "Course access code"
- Type "TF2021" in the access code field and click "Submit"
- Click "Ok"
- Go back to the "My courses" tab and Transition Facilitator Course should appear
- Click "Open"
These modules were created through a technical assistance grant from the Tennessee Department of Education – Part B, and is available to educators in LEAs in Tennessee at no-cost to viewers.
Please note: Due to the ever changing reality of COVID-19, TRIAD services are subject to change in terms of service delivery. We are committed to continuing to provide the highest level of coaching and support possible during these uncertain times for the entirety 2020-2021 school year as educators navigate serving students in a variety of settings.