Pete the Cat
When Pete the Cat gets caught rocking out after bedtime, the cat-catcher sends him to live with the Biddle family to learn his manners—and boy does he get the whole family rocking. The family except for young Jimmy Biddle, the most organized 2nd grader on planet earth. The last thing Jimmy needs is some groovy cat in his life, changing his family and turning everything upside down. But when Jimmy draws a blank in art class, it turns out Pete is the perfect friend to help him out. Together, they set out on amission to help Jimmy conquer 2nd grade art—all the way to Paris and back in a VW Bus!
NCT welcomes all kids and families to our performances, but we know that some families hesitate to bring their children to live theatre without knowing how they might react. Sensory Friendly Performances are designed to be a safe and accepting environment where children with disabilities and their typically developing peers are free to speak and move in reaction to the story being told onstage.
For $8 tickets, please use code COOLCAT at checkout!
- Sound levels will be lowered slightly
- Usher-Guide will light a glow light before something startling is about to happen onstage
- Relaxed house rules that invite audience members to vocalize and move in reaction to the story onstage.
- Pre-Visit Story
- A Parent Tip Sheet for each show, available one week prior to the Sensory Friendly Performance found here.
- A Comfort Room in the rear of the auditorium, where light and sound levels can be adjusted (available for all public performances). Noise reducing headphones can be checked out from our box office (available for all public performances).
- A quiet room for families who need to take a break during the show
Organization Contact: Alicia Fuss (email@example.com)
TRIAD Contact: Kristin Dorris (firstname.lastname@example.org)