Principal Investigator: Blythe A. Corbett, Ph.D.
SENSE Theatre, developed for youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), is a performance based intervention targeting social skills that includes trained peer actors and theatre techniques. We are looking for teens without Autism to be Peer Mentors. If you are interested in theatre arts and this project, we want to hear from you!
- Have a background in theatre
- Are 10 through 18 years of age
- Typically developing children serve as peer models for children with ASD, modeling appropriate social and emotional behavior.
- SENSE Theatre peers must complete a full-day pre-program training.
- SENSE Theater will take place over 10 sessions on Saturdays.
Teens ages 10 through 18 with a background in theatre
Last Updated: Thursday, September 19, 2019