Is your child's language delayed? (Vanderbilt KIDTALK)
Principal Investigator: Ann P. Kaiser, Ph.D.
Vanderbilt Kidtalk is looking for families to participate in a study looking at the effects of a language intervention.
What you could recieve:
- Standardized language and vocabulary assessments over a period of 18 months
- Language therapy from a trained professional
- Reports of your child's progress
- Compensation for your time
- Toys and books for your child
All assessments will be completed at the Vanderbilt Kennedy Center. Language therapy will be completed in the home.
27 to 30 month old children who:
- have delayed language or the parent is concerned about the child's language being delayed
- do not have an Autism diagnosis
- only hear English at home
- have a caregiver who is willing to participate in parent training
- live in the greater Nashville area
Families will be compensated for their time as well as receiving toys and books for their child.
Assessment visits at the Vanderbilt Kennedy Center every 3 months for 18 months.
Last Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Want to Participate in this Study?
Enter your name and contact information and this study's coordinators will contact you if there are openings available.