Administrative Services [Core A]
Director - Jeffrey Neul, M.D., Ph.D.
The primary objectives of Administrative Core A are to:
- Provide scientific leadership and administrative/financial oversight of the research cores and research component project
- Facilitate multidisciplinary research
- Recruit new researchers to the IDDRC
- Maintain an educational environment to engage investigators, trainees, and community stakeholders
- Enable communication, dissemination, and implementaiton of IDDRC activities targeted to specific diverse stakeholder audiences
To learn more about Core A and its services, watch the Core A Overview webinar.
Core A Services
Core A services may be requested through the Core A service request form (button at left).
Overall IDDRC fiscal and resource management. Administration of IDD-related grants and contracts, including personnel and purchasing. Administration of Hobbs Discovery Grants, Director's Strategic Priorities Grants, and other philanthropy.
Physical maintenance, housekeeping, security, room reservation, parking. Allocation of VKC-administered space.
Training and Education activities, e.g., lecture series, workshops, conferences. Administration of Travel Grants for Affiliates and IDDRC Collaborative Scholarships.
Graphics services for brochures, fliers, newsletters; journal figures; photography; illustrations; images and design for electronic and print media. IT services for specialized IDDRC-related needs.
Communication activities include websites, social media, print materials, and dissemination services.
- Consultative services to IDDRC investigators to develop plans for carrying out and evaluating implementation efforts.