Administrative Services [Core A]
Director - Jeffrey Neul, M.D., Ph.D.
The primary objectives of Administrative Core A are to:
- Provide scientific leadership and administrative/financial oversight of the research cores and research component project
- Facilitate multidisciplinary research
- Recruit new researchers to the IDDRC
- Maintain an educational environment to engage investigators, trainees, and community stakeholders
- Enable communication, dissemination, and implementaiton of IDDRC activities targeted to specific diverse stakeholder audiences
To learn more about Core A and its services, watch the Core A Overview webinar.
Core A Services
Core A services may be requested through the Core A service request form (button at left).
Overall IDDRC fiscal and resource management. Administration of IDD-related grants and contracts, including personnel and purchasing. Administration of Nicholas Hobbs Discovery Awards, Director's Strategic Priorities Grants, and other philanthropy.
Physical maintenance, housekeeping, security, room reservation, parking. Allocation of VKC-administered space.
Training and Education activities, e.g., lecture series, workshops, conferences. Administration of Travel Grants for Affiliates and IDDRC Collaborative Scholarships.
Graphics services for brochures, fliers, newsletters; journal figures; photography; illustrations; images and design for electronic and print media. IT services for specialized IDDRC-related needs.
Communication activities include websites, social media, print materials, and dissemination services.
- Consultative services to IDDRC investigators to develop plans for carrying out and evaluating implementation efforts.